[sword-devel] Remote Source Downloading

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jan 25 07:58:45 MST 2008

DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> writes:
> Sword can also download from a local directory. It may be possible for
> a user to map a web location as a drive, then it will work.

Just FYI, GnomeSword misused the install manager interface for local
installs until about 2 weeks ago.  It had never worked until then.  So
anyone using GS who wants to do that kind of local install needs to be
running the very latest release.

--karl

PS- In Seattle, I met Troy at midnight last night, and we stayed up a
couple extra hours for some experimentation.  Met Daniel this morning
when we all got up.  Troy is currently stressing over slide creation for
one of his talks.