[sword-devel] Success (moving twoards)

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 13:47:46 MST 2008

Essentially many of the contact details floating about are pretty stale
and many of the websites in use by people around/associated with ABO are
seldomly or never updated. So I presume our original emails have gone
into some electronic dump and maybe they are not so keen on electronic
stuff. The place they all live is very small.

Right now though I had two telephone conversations, one with an attorney
associated with them a while back and one with a board member of the
charity. Both were very kind people, despite being called out of the
blue and left rather garbled messages.

So I think this is moving forward. I am promised a call back in the near
future from the director. Pray please.

Peter