[sword-devel] Users are here. Re: Sword on Plone

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 18:42:15 MST 2008

Users of Plone include Google, eBay, NASA, Lufthansa, Government of Hawaii,
Novell, and the CIA.  Unlike C++, Plone allows content producers to be
separated from all of the nasty internals that are expected of managers.
Therefore content producers can assist with Sword development about as
easy as writing a blog.  Sword on Plone would enable many more people
to feel a sense of ownership and be motivated to contribute to Sword
content rather than hitting the fustration which results from the attitude
of everyone should just learn C++ if you want to become a developer.

I am very interested.  I only used Plone for a short time years ago.  Plone
has since made many improvements.  So I really do not qualify as a Plone
person at the moment.  But I am ready to take it up again if someone with
C++ skills is willing to help make content with morph and Strong's
available to Plone.
a volunteer - The Dr. Stovall Foundation