[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 23 14:13:56 MST 2008

Ok, I tracked them down and have a telephone number.

It is published well enough, though I think it is probably not wise to
publish it here given the widespread archiving etc of the mailing list.

I also tried to phone them right now, but no one responds. Not sure why,
should be working still. Lazy folk ;-). I further tried to get into
contact with the church most likely associated with them and think I
know this now too. But same thing there: Feierabend. Shutters down.

If there is anyone on the list who wants to run with this info and make
direct contact? Email me. John H? Troy? Otherwise I will just try and
pester them. Some people get excited when they get phone calls from far
away, so maybe this helps.

Peter