[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:21:27 MST 2008

This goes into more depth about it...

http://www.arabicbible.com/bible/vandyke.htm

Specifically...

"These Arabic MS Word Documents of the Arabic Bible Vandyke
Translation are available for your personnel use.  Any of the
followings:

   1.

      Posting them on the internet
   2.

      Selling them
   3.

      Altering them

without the exclusive permission from the Webmaster of the Arabic
Bible Outreach Ministry (webmaster at info@arabicbible.com) is strictly
prohibited.

The Copy Rights are Exclusive for the Arabic Bible Outreach Ministry .
 They are posted on the Internet for readers to download for personnel
use.

This labor of love was performed by a young man from Egypt by the name
of Usama K. He poured 4 years of his life into this monumental work.

We thank the Lord for raising men who dedicated their lives to publish
the Arabic Bible free for the Arab world. All praise is for our Lord
and redeemer Jesus Christ.

     Abd El-Massih,

     Webmaster"

http://www.arabicbible.com/bible/use.htm