[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries, BibleCS and bpbible

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 9 04:39:20 MST 2008

Hi Karl .......

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Check to see if the older one has actual Greek and Hebrew, or if it's just got
> transliteration.

Yes, the old one does have transliteration.

I've now tried the new module in SwordReader.  It shows the same as
BibleCS (ie empty notes etc.)  A look at the source window under
BibleDesktop suggests that there might be something in the Osis that
doesn't get handled by the Sword engine.  BibleDesktop is a bit more
tolerant than the regular Sword engine.  We discovered that when
building the NET module!  Maybe somebody who really understands Osis
might care to take a look.

Hey!  It's a fantastic module though!!!!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com