[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Tue Jan 8 16:45:55 MST 2008

On Tuesday 08 January 2008 23:15:33 DArio Matos wrote:
> Luke,
>
> Are the files you posted the link in your first mail updated? I'd
> like to test them myself.

All the links are updated.  All the source files and scripts for
conversion are available as described in my previous emails (the first
one in this thread I think).

> Also, could you make them windows-frontend installer friendly,
> instead of just having them raw?

The one thing I hadn't actually done was to post the compiled module
anywhere - I was posting this for Chris Little to do that and put it on
the Sword servers.  But I've now uploaded my zip file:

http://lukeplant.me.uk/misc/sword/CalvinsCommentaries.zip

Well, it should be there by the time you read this -- it is 28 Mb,
compared to the 9 Mb for the bzip2 file, and it is still uploading.  In
case it doesn't upload properly, the md5sum for the zip is:
 ef91291a6c2653762c7a3fed8a972633

Regards,

Luke

--
"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't enjoy

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/