[sword-devel] BibleCS and Farsi

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 5 17:40:07 MST 2008

Ok, I have to apologise here.

Yes I use Wine in Win2000 setting and the display is really all over the
place and not useful - even for the newest BibelCS 1.5.10pre4 which I
installed there a few weeks ago.

But on WinXP where I set up 1.5.10.4 just now on Virtual Box (similar to
Parallels and VM ware things are ok now.

There is a big/huge progress since 1.5.9.

Wrt Win98 we discussed this once DM, I think it is nowadays irrelevant
for my traget group -  everyone is on WinXp and even Vista, apparently

Thanks Chris!

Is a proper installer for 1.5.10 anywhere - I downloaded just now from
the Alpha region some zip files.