[sword-devel] M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar (was Daily Devotional Module)

David Bell david.bell at bluebottle.com
Wed Jan 2 00:38:18 MST 2008

Thanks for the link. It was just what I had in mind for a Bible
reading schedule this year. I have done the work to convert it into a
module, but for some reason it works kind of strange. At times it
doesn't show anything, and then other times it all appears. Maybe
someone else can try it on a different system. I have tried it on Mac
Sword and I looked at it under Windows too.

Thanks as always Karl for your input on my previous question. I have
set up the import file as you suggested, but like I say, I am still
getting rather funny results from the front end.

I'll be looking forward to any help getting this up and running.

Here are the .conf file and my import format for ThML