[sword-devel] ISV, OSIS or ThML

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 10:28:52 MST 2008

If you just want to focus on scripture text comparison, it may be simpler to
convert both versions to VPL (verse per line) plain text format, and just
use WinMerge to do the comparison.  That way none of the XML tags would
cloud the issue.  Doing this would eliminate all items such as headings,
notes, and possibly even pre-verse titles, etc.

Think laterally - there is often a more efficient way to achieve your
objective than writing a fully fledged computer program.