[sword-devel] How to zip module files

NF lzj369 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:05:47 MST 2008

Thanks Kermit and DM!

I was able to make it work.  It is somehow platform independent.
I used cygwin on windows xp. The zip comes with Cygwin will default to
include directoy into the entires table.
To zip, I have to use the -D swith so it can ignore directories.

zip -D -r kjv.zip mods.d modules

Having said that, I believe, at least JSWORD spi should be modified to
support directory entries in the zip file, which is every popular in
windows programs like winzip.7zip.

Thanks a lot!

Zj Li