[sword-devel] anybody want help and be my a _mentor_?

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 28 13:26:33 MST 2008

Hi James .........
> After download the code from website I do not know how to make it work. I think that it because I am lack of exprience of programing. So could someone willing to help me one on one introduce me to this program? Through skype or phone?

Tell me exactly what you have tried so far, and I'll do my best to help
you.  I am no expert on the Sword api but may be able to act as mentor.
  There are a great number of things that need doing - if you are
willing to work hard - WELCOME!!!!

You are welcome to write to me off-list.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com