[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.10 remaining tasks

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 09:06:45 MST 2008

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> What more needs to be done to get BibleCS 1.5.10 out?
>>

> I would like to see my previously-posted patch for ThML headings
> applied, to prevent alternate readings from being destroyed by headers.
> I believe Troy was going to take a closer look at it before applying it.

I guess I am a bit confused. SWORD api 1.5.10 has already been released.
I thought that BibleCS 1.5.10 was to be based upon that release, only
making changes in the BibleCS code to get it to work.

Or are we releasing 1.5.10a (or whatever one wishes to call it) of the
SWORD api and basing BibleCS on it?