[sword-devel] wiki?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 06:13:27 MST 2008

On Dec 20, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> David Haslam wrote:
>> I too am wondering when the wiki will be restored, and I wonder why
>> there was
>> no response either.
>>

> The person responsible is DM.

While I am responsible for the wiki, I'm not responsible for the
upgrade. How's that for blame shifting? :) I didn't see my self as the
one to respond.

I half expect my friend, Troy, to flip the switch and let me know if
there is something that I need to do. (I.e. the upgrade left the wiki
broken) Then I'll get in and work on it.

If it is not up by Tuesday and needs my attention, it will wait until
the new year. I'll be traveling without internet access. Between now
and then, I'm busy preparing for Christmas and have little time.

In Him,
	DM