[sword-devel] PDAs icon - tooltip = Handhelds and Mobile Phones

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 08:47:03 MST 2008

Thanks for all the stirling work that Peter has been doing to improve the
website, and to everyone who has submitted helpful feedback and comments.

I have a  minor gripe about the PDAs icon, from the viewpoint of someone
from the Mobile Phone community.

The icon being one for a PDA does not immediately suggest that the platform
includes mobile phones.
It is only if you hover to read the tooltip that you discover that it leads
to "Handhelds and Mobile Phones".

I guess there may still be some browsers that do not support tooltips, so
this might lead some first time visitors to overlook that we do have a
development plan for mobile phones of various kinds, with some projects
already existing or being adopted.

Can this visual weakness be improved somehow?  One for Peter, I think.

-- David