[sword-devel] Quick question on alternative versification

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Wed Dec 17 20:06:42 MST 2008

Can anyone give me some quick pointers on how to use xml2gbs to compile
a module with deuterocanonical material? I have a source file I itching
to try out, and for now I have resorted to deleting the extra material
using a Perl script so I can compile using osis2mod.

1. Do I need to compile SWORD from SVN?
2. Do I have to do anything special to the OSIS (I tried xml2gbs once,
and it quit after a few verses I think.)? The structure is BSP, not BCV.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Daniel