[sword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 2.1-beta2 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:25:35 MST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Daniel Owens <dhowens at pmbx.net> wrote:
> No license flame wars from me--just wanting to help.

Yes, I understand that and thank for the help/info, it is very appreciated.
It was my mistake by putting that note :)

> I understand the GPL
> issues better having reread the license, but I will stay away from that one.
> Basically it seems that you're better off releasing Alkitab as GPL--that way
> you don't have to contact those nameless authors...

Currently I am considering that possibility but haven't decided yet. I
am still debugging some small error on Alkitab before released as 2.1
final release. I also need to put the Vietnamese localization as well
(thanks for that).

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--