[sword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 2.1-beta2 released

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Wed Dec 17 01:37:42 MST 2008

Aren't the translations released under the same license as jsword, which
means you don't need to ask permission? I mean, unless the translators
made some effort to apply a different license the contributed
translation is under the same open source license as the rest of the
code, right? Not a lawyer myself, but it makes sense to me.

Daniel