[sword-devel] Icon bar and redirects. (new website)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 05:40:39 MST 2008

On Dec 12, 2008, at 12:23 AM, Jonathan Morgan wrote:

> * Removed mention of cross platform applications, since it seems to me
> utterly irrelevant when the user is choosing a platform to get
> software for anyway.

To me it is important.

I have a Mac at home. Linux and Windows at work. I want the same
program on all platforms.

Also, I visit people who have Windows and having everything on a USB
stick and running it from there on any one of the 3 platforms is
invaluable.

I'm looking forward to the day when BibleTime and others can do that.

In Him,
	DM