[sword-devel] news/crosswire organization

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:26:24 MST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:

>> Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Which brand is more prominent from the outside? To state it bluntly
> whenever I mention the SWORD project, people start talking through me
> and ramble on about e-sword. When I mention CrossWire, they listen.

Similar experience here, the word SWORD is associated to a bible
application called e-sword (not the Crosswire The Sword) in people
mind based on my social contact. Where to Crosswire word is the
associated with the crosswire group activities eg: JSword/The Sword,
modules, etc

Also, the Crosswire is not as famous as the e-sword (not The Sword).
When I mention e-sword, people are understand that it is a bible
software, but when I mention Crosswire some people staring at me
blank, although some are understand.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--