[sword-devel] Icon bar and redirects. (new website)

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:12:51 MST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:28 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Other than that the changes look good in a narrow window.
>
> Related to this. I know two people who, having vision problems,
> regularly set their monitor to 640x480 or 800x600. This would happen for
> them, too.

For catering 800x600 uses, it is recommend to use 780 px width to
allow some dynamic scrollbar, I read that somewhere long time ago.
That 780px width also look nice on 1024x766, 1280x1024, I haven't try
with higher resolution, I do not have the monitor/hardware :)

Note: you can try different browser, resolution, os, etc at
http://browsershots.org/

For 640x480, I really do not know, but according to my web stats, that
resolution is very minimal, the most visits are 1024x768 followed by
1280x1024

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--