[sword-devel] CrossWire website up and running

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Dec 11 14:19:49 MST 2008

Manfred Bergmann wrote:

> This might be nitpicking but even though Java, QT, GTK, wxWindows and
> TclTk may work without X on Mac, they are not considered "native"
> concerning applications with GUI. Only Cocoa is. Carbon is dying, too.
>

> Manfred

It's nitpicking regarding the webpage but not for the Mac users. Being
"native" means much more for Mac users than for other OS users. I would
like to see MacSword having more developers and rapid development
because other apps can't satisfy some users. It should be mentioned
first in the Mac section of the web page but the other apps belong
there, too.

--Eeli Kaikkonen