[sword-devel] CrossWire website up and running

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 11:01:56 MST 2008

Post-script:  This sentence, "Instead of having a geographic domain,
CrossWire's domain is software users-- predominantly the global Internet--
or anyone we can reach across the wire." sort of excludes wireless.

It shouldn't!  Please add something humorous to be inclusive of the wireless
world.

The world is increasingly moving towards wireless communications for
everything.

Even the cellphone is referred to within Motorola UK as "the device formerly
known as the mobile phone".
I have this on good authority, it was used last year by Sir David Brown in
his Mountbatten Memorial Lecture.

-- David