[sword-devel] CrossWire website up and running

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Wed Dec 10 09:19:38 MST 2008

Peter  wrote:
> I like my icon bar for looking at software categories, but am not
> conviced yet by its handling. If someone has an idea how to make it less
> jumpy I would be grateful.

I like it too. I am a bit slow though and don't alway suspect icons of
hiding links I am interested in. They could just appear graphically
informative but not functional. It would probably be a good idea to have
few words to indicate to people like me that the icon bar is a menu for
finding compatible applications. Something simple, "Select an icon to
list compatible applications."

He who says something is obvious, obviously doesn't know what he is saying.
Jerry