[sword-devel] update to usfm2osis.pl

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:32:11 MST 2008

Chris,

The USFM Paratext style sheet was updated in October to version 2.2
See  http://confluence.ubs-icap.org/display/USFM/Home
http://confluence.ubs-icap.org/display/USFM/Home

There is a link to the changelog.

What impact might this have on

(a) CrossWire's utility USFM2OSIS.PL
(b) Snowfall Software's program to convert USFM to OSIS

-- David