[sword-devel] Why Zondervan bought Biblegateway.com

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:44:38 MST 2008

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you about the money.  :-(

I can appreciate not simply giving something away, but Zondervan uses the
bible and other biblical texts for profit.  Too bad they can't register as a
non-profit and work with that motive for at least their biblical texts.  I
can completely understand being a for-profit company for everything else
(such as the extremely popular Rob Bell books, etc.)

-David

I don't have any respect for Zondervan.  I'll just say they are in it