[sword-devel] [sword-support] Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: request

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 3 03:28:03 MST 2008

Hi there ......

Daniel Owens wrote:
> SwordReader doesn't have a module installer, so you do have to unzip raw zip archives of modules and copy them to the PPC.

There is a module installer written and tested, but not yet 'out
there'.  The code is in SVN if anyone wants to take it up.  I'm happy to
advise as I wrote it.
> Unfortunately, at this point SwordReader only supports Bible modules.

It also supports commentaries, but has only one text window, so one or
the other at any one time.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).