[sword-devel] New front page CrossWire

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 2 09:30:08 MST 2008

Daniel Owens wrote:
> It IS unwieldy.

I decided to do two things -

1) get this page uptodate.
2) try and redesign in a separate page

My web writing, CSS and JSp skills are minimal, so what I will do will
be long winded and hard work before it becomes remotely useful. So what
I put up here should be a stop gap until we get something sensible

Also, I find it hard to get my head around the fact how many
applications we have. I thought of reducing the choices by having
OS/platform  related tabs or some such, but unless I take some out at
least some applications out at least Windows  will always be crowded.

Peter