[sword-devel] New front page CrossWire

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Dec 1 14:59:30 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:

>> Troy might have a better feel for the current state of Linux on
>> handhelds (QPE/Linux on iPaq). I don't know whether it was necessarily
>> time to remove these yet.
>>

> To be honest i always thought this was a hobbyists field - no Linux PDA
> ever made it, Zaurus just (kind of) excepted and now it is dead too.

This is a bit offtopic, but I find the embedded Linux/Qt quite
interesting. Nokia has aquired Qt and even common reason tells that they
didn't do it just to support Open Source movement. Linux, too, is a
niche right now but the future will definitely be something to watch.
This has nothing to do with the current state of the web page, however.

--Eeli Kaikkonen