[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 1 07:21:46 MST 2008

David Haslam wrote:
> I just wonder if all these "bugs" would be solved if we were not using an
> Windows osis2mod build as old as June 2008.

The June 2008 build of osis2mod corresponds to the Sword 1.5.11 release.
I know that DM wants us to test and use the more recent SVN version, but
given that it isn't well tested it would not be appropriate to release
it yet.

I say this in part because I know there is a bug in the handling of
introductions, introduced since 1.5.11, that needs to be addressed. And
I wouldn't be surprised if we discovered other problems, simply because
there have been so many changes since 1.5.11.

--Chris