[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 06:03:01 MST 2008

Hi Adrian,

I too found loads of warnings and some errors when I tried to use the Win32
build of osis2mod.
I was making an attempt in converting the Tedim Bible (from Myanmar Bibles)
to make a Sword module.
The list of outputs is too long to include here.

Using  http://xml-copy-editor.sourceforge.net/ XML Copy Editor , I had
already ensured that all 66 XML files were both validated and well formed,
after updating the OSISSchemaLocation link.

I just wonder if all these "bugs" would be solved if we were not using an
Windows osis2mod build as old as June 2008.

I just haven't had the time to remake it from the latest trunk in SVN, as
this would entail me going up a very steep learning curve.

-- David