[sword-devel] Making swordweb RtoL capable

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 01:11:38 MST 2008

Starting to experiment with Swordweb, in order to make it useful in an RtoL envoronment a lot of the stuff needs re-orientation, right alignment etc.

All these things are currently hardcoded in a LtoR fashion in the style sheets.

I see basically two options - creation of a new stylesheet for RtoL use or identification of the elements which require changing and replacemnet of the hard coding with dynamically created changes. I understand that jsp is great for latter, but I guess that the first option is probably a lot faster at runtime and   probably creating also generally less overhead.

Which is the direction preferred?

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx