[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Aug 19 11:25:50 MST 2008

Dear Peter,

Were you successful in running the java testclient script in the
bindings/corba/java directory (edit for paths)?  It may be that the java
wrappers can't talk with the c++ engine.  It it does not work, then you
might need to play around with your orbitrc file.  See the swordweb page
for info about this.  Mine are (not sure which one is important):

/etc/orbitrc
~root/.orbitrc
~scribe/.orbitrc

and all contain:

ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPIPv6=1
ORBIIOPUSock=0

Hope this helps.  Also, tail -f ~tomcat/logs/catalina.out while you hit
the site and get the error and see if it is helpful.

	-Troy.