[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 18 10:17:56 MST 2008

Dear Peter,

Perseus integration allows LXXM word clicks to lookup definitions from
Liddell and Scott lexicon online at Perseus.  Not sure you need this or
even knew this functionality existed.  Let me know and I will make a
build target which excludes this functionality.

http://crosswire.org/study/bookdisplay.jsp?mod=LXXM&gbsEntry=/PsSol/17/1