[sword-devel] Bible Quote 5 program (Russian)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 05:26:21 MST 2008

http://jesuschrist.ru/software/
This website is in the Russian language. Free Christian software for reading
the Bible.

Bible Quote 5 program is for Windows.

The user interface is in four languages: Russian, German, English,
Ukrainian.  Some of the Russian within feature dialogues and menu options
does not display correctly for my locale of Windows, but the main screen
displays OK. The selectable Bible modules include the Greek NT
(Westcott-Hort). The software also supports commentaries in suitable format.

This topic is posted for general interest. There is a lot of Bible software
activity in the CIS countries.

If (like me) you do not read Russian, you can use Google translate (or
similar tools) to get a machine translation of the site.  The following link
should redirect to the English translation.

http://tinyurl.com/36mrns http://tinyurl.com/36mrns