[sword-devel] new modules in beta

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 21 17:04:35 MST 2008

There are updates to SME, Daily, WEB, HNV, & BBE. Also, an old but
hidden module, GerReinhardt, has been unhidden. (It was hidden by an
error in its .conf.)

I did a little more work on the RSS feed also, so it now indicates the
release version and what is changed in the latest release. And I
increased the maximum number of updated modules it will display from 20
to 60 (which will actually come in handy quite soon).

If you're not updating via the website, you'll need to wait until
tomorrow for the mods.d.tar.gz to update.

--Chris