[sword-devel] Eloquent/InstallMgr Question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:53:34 MST 2008

Excellent!  Thank you, it appears to have worked.  When I changed my
SWORD_PATH environment variable to point to that location, I was able
to verify that my build of the Sword library and diatheke with XCode
worked as expected.

Since I have been monumentally unsuccessful getting the Sword library
to build for iPhone on the command line, I have instead built it into
an XCode project.  Now, just selecting the option from the list of
active configurations can builld it alternatively as either a BSD/OS X
library or as a library built for the iPhone or even the iPhone
simulator.  If I can now get Eloquent to compile as easily, I'll be
well on my way towards getting together a rudimentary iPhone interface
for the Sword project.

--Greg