[sword-devel] SWInstallMgr.h

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:20:08 MST 2008

I'm trying to get together an XCode Project which will build the sword
library.  So far I have successfully build the library and the
buildtest.cpp with no problem.  I seem to have a small issue, though,
when I try to build tests/installmgrtest.cpp.  It complains that it
cannot find swinstallmgr.h.  Indeed, there is no swinstallmgr.h in the
include directory, but there is an installmgr.h.  Are any of the tests
in the test directory known to be valid tests which need building and
looking after?  Further attempting to build the installmgrtest.cpp
with the proper header referenced, the compiler complains that the
method ::Refresh() doesn't seem to exist.

What tests, other than buildtest.cpp exist and are still valid?  It
would be nice if those in the tests directory were up to date for
testing purposes.

--Greg