[sword-devel] conversion of to sword module

martin martin.viglas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:40:50 MST 2008

I do not have any permission, so I think you cannot do this right? I am
trying to get one, so as I have this permission, may you do this favour
for me? The copyright owner is international bible society, or slovak
bible society, I am not sure. Do you think someone from sword can help
me with the permission?
thank you