[sword-devel] Beta Tisch and MorphGNT

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Sep 19 17:09:36 MST 2007

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
>> the settings are not sticking. I had expected the settings to be
>> grayed out or removed if they didn't pertain to the selected module.
>> And I expected the settings to pertain to the module I selected and
>> not be a global setting.

> Nope. It's always been that way. If any module has an toggleable option,
> the toggle appears.

FYI, GnomeSword behaves as DM expects: The right-click popup menus offer
module options that are module-specific, and those settings are remembered
in a separate configuration, modops.conf.

This is the right way to go.  The fact that I turn on Strong's in NASB
and LXX doesn't mean I want them in KJV or RWebster, and I shouldn't
have to toggle them back and forth as I switch modules being read.