[sword-devel] Accented Greek Texts

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 18 22:04:15 MST 2007

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Chris Little wrote:
>> It's actually the OSISLemma and OSISStrongs filters, I believe.
>
> Offtopic: could someone please tell me what the "Lemma" tag is for? In
> some modules it has been used for Strongs' numbers, I think. In my
> opinion it should be reserved for the real lemma word.

The lemma attribute is for holding lemma information (as a
space-separated list of values, each with a type).

Strong's numbers are a system of lemma codes, so they belong in the
lemma attribute. I don't know why the OSIS manual gives an example of a
Strong's number in a gloss attribute since they're not glosses in the
usual sense.

--Chris