[sword-devel] One of those weird ideas....

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Sep 18 08:28:51 MST 2007

Braille is good - but it relies on presence of a braille terminal - I
understand they are very expensive and not overly comfortable - so many
people rely on screen readers - which in turn will make it hard for us
to find anyone actually testing the programmes.

But I am totally new to this, so I have no clue. I will ask around what
is the most suitable way forward and will come back.

Peter