[sword-devel] Releasing application under sword GNU publiclicense

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 17 01:07:23 MST 2007

Dear mmital,

It is not required that you distribute the source with your application;
only that it is available if the users wish to obtain it.  You can
conform to the license merely by placing a link on your website to the
source.

Also, you are welcome to take a reasonable time, let's say 1 week, to
decide if you would like to continue to use the SWORD engine and accept
the license that goes along with it.

	-Troy.