[sword-devel] sword updates

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Sep 16 02:35:09 MST 2007

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> I am testing with the configuration default from svn using ./usrinst.sh

I have got configuration error with icu so I had to disable it.
Otherwise the whole thing works. Do you all have the same version of
curl?

eeli at val030:~$ curl-config --version
libcurl 7.17.0

When working with computer software and hardware everything is possible.
Maybe even the network interface card or network connection could be
blamed. Or some combination of software. Have you who have problems
tried for example Kleinpaste repository? What are the server softwares
there and at Crosswire?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland