[sword-devel] Accented Greek Texts

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat Sep 15 23:45:03 MST 2007

DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> writes:
> I would like to start a discussion on whether we can find freely
> available accented texts of sufficient quality/authority to put up as
> a module.

In my repository, I have Ulrik Petersen's edition of Tischendorf's 8th
(and I must say, very pretty when used with either the Gentium or Linux
Libertine fonts).  Petersen has collaborated directly with Yale from his
Tischendorf.  The existing Tisch Sword module is Yale's previous work.
Every word is annotated with Strong's and morph.

It's a public domain text.

Screenshot at http://karl.kleinpaste.org/.../TischUP-1tim3.png

--karl