[sword-devel] sword updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Sep 14 15:28:22 MST 2007

Anyone else have a chance to try this on their computer?  I can't seem to
get things to fail (FC6 and F7), and Karl has only gotten things to work on
Vista(??!)

Hope we can figure out how to reproduce the problem (for me, at least) so we
can get this squashed.

DM, an older copy of Install Manager would not honor the mods.d.tar.gz file.
 I can think of a few other reasons why you might see downloads from the
.conf directory (spiders, etc.).  Anyway, it sounds like it may still be
occuring but we need to see it fail in a debugger.

  -Troy.

[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -init > out.txt 2>&1
yes
[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -r CrossWire >> out.txt 2>&1
[root at mythtv utilities]# ./installmgr -ri CrossWire KJV >> out.txt 2>&1