[sword-devel] ftptrans.h

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 10 16:29:33 MST 2007

Karl,

Sorry, my examples may not have been very clear.  The reason I chose those
was simply because they are the locations on CrossWire where zips can
already be found.

Also, we use 'raw' in 2 different places, which also might have been
confusing:

/pub/sword/raw - raw module library installation
/pub/sword/packages/raw - raw zip packages of single modules.

We also have:

/pub/sword/packages/win - windows installers for individual modules
/pub/sword/packages/mac - .swd modules for mac

Hope this clears things up.

I agree: ../ above repo root is slightly evil

DM's suggestion of a symlink to your cached directory is good.

  -Troy.