[sword-devel] ftptrans.h

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 11:01:46 MST 2007

The BAO module has about 175 images. Are these downloaded one by one?
What happens if there is a failure on downloading, say, the 135th image?
I would think that with an image rich module that there is no constraint
on the number of images it might hold. Is there a good way to improve
the reliability of the transfer of the entire module?

In Him,
    DM