[sword-devel] image support

David davnr1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:59:02 MST 2007

Been a while since I've been on here. But I played with this a little a good
while back. There should be a map module somewhere that I used to test with.
Anyway, from what I can remember, there are a couple of problems.
1. BibleCS wants to convert images to rtf. Which if it is a large image can
take up some serious resources. That would be required in something like a
book. But another way of displaying images would be good for items that are
not mixed with text (like maps).
2. Problems with scroll bars. I could not find a way to get the richtext
windows to display horizontal scroll bars. That is a problem if the image is
wider than the window.

David