[sword-devel] New development on Mac

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Sep 9 03:08:33 MST 2007

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> CrossWire exists to facilitate community development of free software.
> Any services we offer are very much available for your work.  Specific
> to what you've mentioned, we can provide:
>
> mailman email list
> svn source repository
>
> Also would suggest:
>
> ftp space
> web space +java/jsp container +wiki
> end user forum (probably later)
> a place on our ISO CD image

I have felt that for developer communication wiki is extremely good,
as is a spam-free email list and possibly an irc channel. BibleTime has
a SourceForge project and we use their cvs/svn. MacSword already has a
SF project too, so why not use that? You can very well start a new
codebase there. I also suggest that you keep your old name. We have been
in quite similar situation with BibleTime when there have been plans for
a new BibleTime2 written from scratch with different technologies.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland